I feel downright bubbly.
I gained this week. It sucks. I don't want to talk about it.
What I do want to talk about is what I did right this week. Frankly, the scale does not always reflect the work you did in a week. It's not always an accurate measurement of progress. The week started out as a struggle, but I came out of it and I don't really care what the scale has to say about it.
- I hit my GHG everyday.
- I earned a personal record 44 APs.
- I drank a gallon of water per day.
- We cooked dinner at home every weeknight.
- I worked out six times, including a C210K training run that had intimidated the crap out of me.
- I went to my WW meeting in spite of knowing that it would be fug.