- Choose health. Continue on with the habits I've worked hard to develop in choosing healthy food and an active lifestyle. Quit GMO foods and artificial sweeteners. Incorporate more meatless meals. Visit the farmer's markets.
- Complete Couch to 5k. Run a race or two. Keep wearing that pedometer and get 10,000 steps a day (especially since we got a treadmill for Christmas).
- Read more books. Get a library card. Turn off the computer. Unplug.
- Be more organized around the house. Spend 30 minutes a day on household tasks. Clean out closets. Finish cabinet-painting project. Plan next project - new laundry room? I mean, if the world ends, I at least want the laundry to be put away first.
- Take cooking classes (thanks to Seester's awesome Christmas present) like knife skills and cake decorating.
Much love to you and yours ...