What rules do you have in health and in life?
- If you had time to eat it, you have time to track it.
- Feeling guilty about eating a certain food is not healthy. You can eat what you want, just not all you want.
- Your diet is a bank account. If you take too much out at one meal, eat less at the next one.
- You need rest recovery days. Even if they aren’t scheduled. You can’t let yourself feel guilty for those.
- We all take turns driving the struggle bus.
- We believe in cleanses. Cleanses being: Clean eating, lots of water, exercise, and going to the bathroom.
- Pizza is sometimes the answer
- So is wine.
- Baking can be therapeutic
- Slow and Steady is a rule for everything. Weight Loss, eating in general, and recovery from injury
- Running is not for everyone. This goes for all exercise, if you hate it, you won’t do it. So don’t.
- Bowling is a lot of fun.
- What works for me might not work for you, and vice versa.
- DRINK YOUR WATER.
- Office candy dishes, jars, bake offs, pot lucks, and birthday parties will happen – but everyone sneezed all over the food, so don’t eat it.
- If you have to ask if something is a bad idea to public message board, it most likely is a bad idea.
- The Warrior Dash is for the Tuff Ladies (I need not apply.)
- Take it one day, one meal, one moment at a time.
- Babies, especially in our group, are always the center of conversation (Human and Animal alike)
- Recipe March Madness is my favorite time of year.
Thursday, April 26, 2012
Diet and Life Laws
When Bebe posted the following list earlier today, I knew I had to share it.