Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:Write 11 random facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.
Create 11 new questions.
Nominate 11 bloggers and mention them in your post.
Thank the person that nominated you and tell the people you’ve nominate
11 Random Facts about Moi:
- I coordinate my clothes in my closet based on color and sleeve-length.
- I minored in Art History in college. I have a deep love for Baroque Art and deep disdain for just about anything made after the Impressionists (with the exception of Frank Lloyd Wright).
- I have an AMAZING idea for a food truck, but I am not telling because I don't want you to steal it. But trust me ... amazing.
- I have to force myself to try new foods, but 90% of the time I am glad that I did ... especially if it comes from something Kenny ordered. Everyone knows that food tastes better when it's on your spouse's plate.
- One of my biggest regrets is not continuing to study French. I was so close to being fluent, but I didn't take the leap to study abroad because of my lame ex-boyfriend.
- I hated Mexican food before I went to college.
- I sleep with my eyes partly open.
- I changed my major four times in undergrad and still managed to graduate on time. Thank you, AP class credit!
- Even though I am only 5'4, I wear a size 10 shoe.
- I went to Europe on a class trip in high school, but otherwise never out of the country.
- We are currently in the market for a lot on which to build our dream house. I am having WAY too much fun pinning for this too, and we don't even own anything yet.
11 Questions from Beebs:Favorite Holiday Food? I associate holidays with my grandma's chocolate pie. It's amazing, and I only get it at Christmas.
Favorite Holiday Movie? Elf ... smiling is my FAVORITE.
Favorite cold weather activity? Snuggling up with a good book and hot tea in front of a fire. I like to hibernate.
If you could go anywhere this holiday season, in the world, where would you go? Paris. Holidays or no, no matter the time of year, my answer will always be Paris.
What are your plans for New Years? We're hosting a party for friends. I have a sweet red peplum dress and I can't wait to make all sorts of yummy party food. I've been pinning for months in preparation.
Favorite Yoga Pose? Downward dog.
Coffee or Tea? Both! I start the day with a latte (or two) and then sip on green tea all day.
What shoes are you wearing right now? Black patent ballet flats.
Best Song Lyric Ever?
Love of mine some day you will die
But I'll be close behind/ I'll follow you into the dark
No blinding light or tunnels to gates of whiteJust our hands clasped so tight
Waiting for the hint of a spark
If Heaven and Hell decide
That they both are satisfied
Illuminate the NOs on their vacancy signs
If there's no one beside you
When your soul embarks
Then I'll follow you into the dark.
-Death Cab for Cutie, Follow You Into the Dark
Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Beach! When I am old and decrepit and the end is near, I want someone to take me out to the shore and just leave me there.
Favorite Alcoholic Beverage? Dirty vodka martini with extra olives. I'll take one now, please.
Tag! You're IT!YES, YOU! I am pretty sure this has been going around for awhile, so whoever wants to play can consider themselves tagged.
And some questions for you:
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- When was the last time you did something for the first time? What was it?
- What was the last concert you've been to?
- Tell us about your favorite holiday tradition.
- If you could pack your bags for an all-expenses-paid trip right now, where would you go?
- What would be your last meal?
- Are you making any New Year's Resolutions?
- What is your favorite book or series?
- What was the best thing that happened to you in the last week?
- Do you have any tattoos? What and where?
- What do you keep in the trunk of your car?