1. You love baseball ... in October ... before you fall asleep (and after I wake you up everytime the Cards score.)
2. You offered me one of your Cards shirts for my office's casual day. It was three sizes too big, but I appreciate the offer.
3. You love being behind me in the kickball line-up because you think it encourages you to kick better in order to help me advance.
4. My birthday party kicked ass. You're the best. #kennydidgood
5. You are completely using my fitbit to your advantage by reminding me that running upstairs or to the basement to get you something, or to let the dogs out, or to take the trash out all count for steps.
1. You invented a hashtag at a wedding and tweeted the shit out of it. 2. "I bet that's the first time your car has been over 90, right? ... That was a test. You passed." 3. You always want to know what's going on in the book I'm reading, usually after I am 2/3 through and it's too complicated to explain. 4. You know the answer to "Do you want Mizzou tickets?" will always be "YES!" 5. I love you.
It's hard to believe that it's already been a year since Penelope joined our little family. The rescue had named her Megan, it was just a few days before my birthday, and she was at the vet less than a mile from our house. And those ears? We had no choice, really.
We survived the year with a puppy, capped off with a little Gotcha Day treat (which she shared with Tucker Bear). And those ears are still out of control. Here's to many more years, Penny Smash!