I stole this from Salty Mom ... I love these sorts of things. LUCKY YOU.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is Elizabeth in honor of my cousin Betsy, who passed away as an infant before I was born. Aside from that, my mom spelled Meagan with an A because of President Reagan - she thought "Megan" sounded like "mee-gan" so she threw the extra A in there because it made more sense to her.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I think I cry about every other day. Is this normal? Most recently - Sunday morning I was recounting to Kenny the story of how I startled him when I got home from my friend's birthday party so badly that he shrieked and pulled the covers over his head. I laughed so hard trying to reenact it that I cried.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, I do. I used to hear from people all the time that left-handed people always have messy writing, so I have worked very hard to make sure mine is neat and legible. It's also kind of big and loopy, but that's just how I roll.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey, but also hard salami lately.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No. Just two dogs and a healthy case of baby fever.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Heck yes. I am funny and I like to bake for people.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No, I don't think so. My inner old lady thinks it looks like a back injury waiting to happen, and I happen to like my spine aligned just as it is.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Multi-Bran Chex. I am waiting for my AARP membership to arrive any day now.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never. It's a bad habit I've had ever since I learned to tie them. I mostly try to put them on without untying as well, which used to drive my mom crazy.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Some days, but mostly not. I have had a soft life and I don't like sweating. And see above, re crying.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Clothing. I am a judgey bear.
15. RED OR PINK?
I go for pink first, but I am starting to like red more and more as I get older. It's a very powerful color that can actually be really feminine.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
A natural inclination towards messiness and clutter. Also, I have terrible, awful, no-good, very bad insecurities and neuroses about my appearance.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandfather. I can't believe it's been seven years since he's passed. I find myself wishing frequently that Kenny could have met him. They would have liked each other.
18. WHAT IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Organization (see #16)
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black riding boots.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Salami and cheese sammich (current status)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
An audio book - a current obsession thanks to the county library
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Magenta or Cerulean
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Baking, pumpkin spice candles, clean doggy, fresh coffee
24. HOW IMPORTANT ARE YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS TO YOU?
Strong enough for heated discussions and fervent eye-rolling over some Facebook statuses, but not so much that I disassociate with people over theirs.
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
Beach house. Preferably in Seaside, FL.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, preferably college
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown. I don't color at all, especially since it takes a lot to change the color. For whatever reason, my hair resists it. I tried to go reddish recently. Didn't work at all.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes, although recently I have basically been living in my glasses to cover up that I am barely putting effort into make-up, nor sleeping well.
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Pasta. Cheese. Pasta with cheese on it.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. I used to like scary movies, but not really any more.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
The Campaign. It was ridiculously silly, but I liked it nonetheless.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White long-sleeve tee.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I like the seasons that the midwest has to offer, but I mostly just look forward to the opposite of where we currently are.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT?
If it has chocolate, I am happy.
36. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
Cardio is my preference, but I like interval or cross-training that combines both.
37. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Computer. I find myself watching next to no TV lately. I would rather play online for a little bit and then read.
38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Great Expectations, by Charles Dickens. I remember enjoying it back in my high school lit class, so we'll see if that's still true now.
39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I have a plain grey one at the office and don't use one at home.
40. FAVORITE SOUND?
41. FAVORITE GENRE OF MUSIC?
42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Cabbage Patch Kid Face
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
St Louis, MO - suburbs thereof.
46. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
Tan brick with an orangey cast.
47. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Black, but mostly winter dirt grey.
48. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 48 QUESTIONS?
Yes, I am a sucker for surveys!